LRE FALL BALL LEAGUE
Lakes Region Elite is excited to announce the start of a new basketball league taking place this fall. "Fall Ball" will offer middle school players from all over the Lakes Region the opportunity to fine-tune their skills prior to the start of their school season. There will be both a boys and girls league.
The season will begin in November with two preseason clinics, followed by 2 games each week. Games will be held on Weekday nights, 5:30pm and 7pm, and Saturday mornings. All games will be held at the Gilford Youth Center.
We are currently at capacity for registered players for both the boys and girls leagues.
If you would like to be put on a waiting list, please email Scott at email@example.com.
Rosters for both the 13u boys and 13u girls will be posted on Wednesday, Nov 4th, following New player evaluations. Please check back on the 4th. (note that some players will have practice on the following day).
This Week's Schedule
2020 Fall Ball Rosters
LRE, in cooperation with The Gilford Youth Center, is committed to providing a safe place for players to enjoy the game of basketball. We follow state guidelines during this pandemic to minimize any risk of spreading the covid virus.
1. All players will be pre-screened before entering the gymnasium.
2. Hand sanitizers will be available before, during and after practices/games
3. We ask that only immediate family attend the games. All who attend the games must:
a. be prescreened
b. wear a mask
c. stay off the court (spectators need to stay on the outer area of the gym)
d. practice social distancing.
4. Any player/spectator with any symptoms related to Covid must not attend any game/practice
5. Any player/spectator who travels outside of New England must follow state quarantine guidelines before returning to the Gilford Youth Center.
6. Players are not required to wear masks (But can if they choose). Players are to refrain from "high fives" or physical contact with other players, outside of in-game contact.