GLOBETROTTERS K1 Basketball
The GYC and LR Elite Basketball are offering basketball program in September, called GLOBETROTTERS K-1 BASKETBALL.
This program is designed to introduce the game of basketball to children, ages 4-6. The program will focus on fundamental skills, including dribbling, passing, shooting, footwork, defense, and game play. Each session will offer various stations for your child to learn the game in a fun and safe environment. We use junior size basketballs, and lower the hoops to 7ft.
The sessions will be run by volunteer LRE Coaches and players. Each child will receive a medal at the end of the session.
Space is limited for this program.
Sept 13, 20, 27, Oct 4
What to Bring:
2. Comfortable, athletic clothing
3. Water bottle
Safety GuidelinesDue to the current pandemic, and state guidelines, please read the following guidelines regarding this program.
1. All participants, adults and children, will be pre-scanned before entering the Gilford Youth Center.
2. We ask that only one adult attend the each session. Adults will also be pre screened and will have to wear a mask.
3. Players are not required to wear a mask, but can if you want them to.
5. All participants who are experiencing symptoms associated with Covid-19, should not attend practice.
6. All participants who have recently traveled and have not properly quarantined should not attend practice.
7. Personal items that you bring to the session must be place separately from other belongings. A staff member will instruct you where to place your belongings.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST FILL OUT A COVID-19 RELEASE FORM.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT BELOW, SIGN IT, AND BRING WITH YOU TO THE FIRST PRACTICE.
LR Elite Basketball is Sponsored By