Winter Vacation Basketball Camp
Lakes Region Elite is excited to announce that we will be holding Basketball camp during winter vacation week. The camp will be offered to players, grades 1-8, who are looking to build basic basketball fundamentals or fine tune their skills. The camp will focus on proper techniques, basic and advanced skills, and basketball IQ, all in a fun, safe and learning environment. There will be limited space in each age group to promote more personal coaching, and safety during this pandemic.
Mon-Thurs, December 28-31
Time: see "Schedule"
Cost: $60/Entire Session
What to bring:
1. Mask (required to wear during camp)
2. Water bottle
4. Active Clothing
5. Ball- it is recommended that players bring their own ball. we do have some for those who dont have one.
1. Due to the current pandemic, all players and staff must wear a mask during the camp.
2. All parents must sign a covid-waiver form prior to the start of camp.
3. Parents/guardians are not allowed to be in the gymnasium during the camp. players and staff only.
4. All players and staff will be pre-screened when arriving the Gilford Youth Center.
5. Any player who has any symptoms related to covid-19, or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive should not attend camp.